New Bearish is a screen er within a set of 7 screeners that help investors find new instruments that align with their investment criteria. This particular screener focuses on identifying instruments that have recently turned bearish.
The tabular result of New Bearish provides information such as the price at which the instrument was identified as bearish, the percentage change and the change in the last traded price (LTP). In cases where the result list is lengthy, a search box is available to locate a specific symbol from the result.
For more in-depth analysis, users can click on a symbol to access a detailed alpha analysis report accompanied by a chart. This feature allows investors to obtain further insights into the instrument’s performance and make informed decisions based on the provided information.
Follow these easy steps to use Alpha Builder’s tool “New bearish” to compare symbols by consistency:
1. On the home-page, click “Alpha Builder” or select sub-menu item “ALPHA BUILDER” under the “TOOLS” head of the “PRODUCTS” menu.
2. Scroll down the page and click on “New bearish“.
3. The table displays the symbols that are currently bearish. The rows in this table are sorted/arranged from maximum %change to minimum %change.
4. Click on any of the headings to sort/arrange the rows of the table on the basis of that heading either ascending or descending order.
5. Click on the text-box next to “Search:” and type the term to search in the table rows.