Portfolio Alpha Trends allocates all capital available to a maximum of five, high profit probability, bullish trend signals. The goal of this investment style is to maximize returns while investing only in highly liquid large and mid cap stocks. This investment style is not ideal for hedging or derivatives investing.
Follow some easy steps to efficiently use Portfolio Alpha Trends to calculate suggested allocation(s):
1. On the home-page, click “Alpha Trends” or select sub-menu item “ALPHA TRENDS” under the “RESEARCH” head of the “PRODUCTS” menu.
2. Click on the orange button “Portfolio trends“.
3. Scroll down the page and enter the investment amount in the text-box next to “Invest :” under “Allocation” heading.
4. On click on the button next to the text-box with the entered amount value.
5. The search results will be displayed depicting row(s) of suggested symbol(s), each row mentioning the percentage allocation, symbol, quantity, amount, etc. for each symbol.