New Bullish is one of the seven screeners that helps investors discover instruments that meet their investment criteria. This screener specifically displays instruments that have just turned bullish.
The tabular result provides information such as the price at which the instrument was identified as bullish, the change in the last traded price (LTP), and the current price, along with the percentage change. In case the result list is extensive, a search box is available to locate a specific symbol from the results.
For a more in-depth analysis of a particular symbol, including its chart, users can click on the symbol to access the detailed alpha analysis report. This report can provide further insights into the bullish trend and assist in making informed investment decisions.
Follow these easy steps to use Alpha Builder’s tool “New bullish” to compare symbols by consistency:
1. On the home-page, click “Alpha Builder” or select sub-menu item “ALPHA BUILDER” under the “TOOLS” head of the “PRODUCTS” menu.
2. Scroll down the page and click on “New bullish“.
3. The table displays the symbols that are currently bullish. The rows in this table are sorted/arranged from maximum “%change” to minimum “%change“.
4. Click on any of the headings to sort/arrange the rows of the table on the basis of that heading either ascending or descending order.
5. Click on the text-box next to “Search:” and type the term to search in the table rows.